Day 1: Morning: Flight from Delhi to Guwahati
- Accommodations at the royal family’s retreat in Shillong, a boutique homestay.
- Afternoon activities can include boating, swimming, and nature walks.
- End the evening with a special 3 course Meghalese dinner prepared especially by the royal family.
Day 2: Morning: Drive to Cherpunji
- An all-day adventurous hike through the rainforest to the legendary Living Root Bridges, see waterfalls, and spend the evening at a tribal village in Nongriat.There you will stay in a hut with mosquito nets.
- Accommodations and conditions will be rough camping and you should be prepared for mosquitos and bugs.
- The evening meal will be a traditional vegetarian Indian meal of dal and rice and some fresh vegetables.
Day 3: Morning:
- Make the strenuous steep hike out of the rain forest after traditional Indian breakfast prepared for you by our guides and staff.
- Drive back to Shillong City, the capital of Meghalaya and birth place of pop rock in India.
- You will experience High Tea at Tripura Castle and then return to back at the royal retreat for another exquisite Meghalese meal.
Day 4: Morning: Drive Kaziranga National Park
- Enjoy an evening safari where you will enjoy sightings of Elephants,single horn Rhinos and Leopards.
- Overnight at the classic IORA Retreat.
Day 5: Early Morning:
- Explore more of Kaziranga National Park with experienced guides or treat yourself at the IORA spa.
- Drive back to Guwahati and flight back to Delhi